- Completion of the 2,000m reverse circulation (“RC”) drilling program at Kelly’s Prospect, Ragged Range.
- Six holes tested the Kelly’s Ridge area following up on rock chip samples returning up to 15.5 g/t Au and 535g/t Ag, and a historic drill intercept of 1.5m @ 22.97g/t Au (DDHK2 drilled in 19691).
- Two drillholes were drilled beneath the high-grade Kelly’s historic copper workings, testing potential chalcopyrite extensions at depth (historic production: 609t of cupreous ore with a grade of 19% Cu, mined 1955-1970).
- Four holes tested a new conceptual target called Kelly’s NE.
- RC drilling at the Sterling Prospect has returned anomalous gold results up to 6m @ 0.2g/t Au from 83m (22RRC010) associated with extensive sericite-sulphide alteration.
RAGGED RANGE PROJECT
The Ragged Range Project covers 92 square kilometres of exploration licences at one of the best addresses for mining exploration in Australia.
Aproximately 40 kms west of Nullagine, in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, the Ragged Range Project area lies on the eastern boundary of the Greatland Gold Panorama project and predominantly comprises of Eastern Pilbara greenstone which is highly prospective for both gold and nickel.
The directors of Thor Energy Plc are pleased to provide investors a chance to view the presentation titled “Powering The Future”, delivered by Nicole Galloway Warland, Managing Director, at PDAC 2023, the leading mineral exploration and mining convention in Canada.
There were major advancements in key projects for Thor Energy Plc (AIM, ASX: THR, OTCQB: THORF) during the December quarter.
Drilling returns high-grade gold from the silicified altered contact along Kelly’s Ridge.