The directors of Thor Mining are pleased to advise the results from our initial pump test for preliminary hydrogeological assessment at the Alford East Copper-Gold Project, SA.
- Initial aquifer pump test successfully completed.
Copper-gold mineralisation at the test site is saturated below the water table;
essential for ISR production.
- Groundwater salinity reports in the range of 15,000 – 55,000 milligrams per litre total dissolved solids (mg/L TDS). This is classed as saline and precludes agricultural or potable use.
- Ground water is alkaline with pH – 8.1. This is ideal for trial lixiviant glycine.
- Short term pumping tests demonstrated consistent water flows suitable for ISR
- The host rock is permeable
- This work is all co-funded by the SA Government Accelerated Discovery Grant(ADI) of A$300,000
ALFORD COPPER PROJECTS
Investor Presentation – RIU Sydney 2023
Thor Energy Plc is pleased to provide investors a chance to view the presentation titled “New Green Economy: Exploring for Uranium
and Energy Metals”, delivered by Nicole Galloway Warland, Managing Director, at Resources Round Up in Sydney 2023.
High-grade Rare Earth Discovery at Alford East Project, South Australia
A REE review has revealed that eight out of nine of the 2021 diamond drill holes intersected wide zones of highly enriched REE’s in Kaolin altered, copper rich oxide zones of IOCG style mineralisation.
Geophysics Delineates Structures that host Copper-Gold Mineralisation at Alford West Copper-Gold Project
An Ambient Noise Tomography (ANT) survey is underway at the Alford West copper-gold Project using ExoSphere by Fleet Space.