The directors of Thor Mining are pleased to advise the results from our initial pump test for preliminary hydrogeological assessment at the Alford East Copper-Gold Project, SA.
- Initial aquifer pump test successfully completed.
Copper-gold mineralisation at the test site is saturated below the water table;
essential for ISR production.
- Groundwater salinity reports in the range of 15,000 – 55,000 milligrams per litre total dissolved solids (mg/L TDS). This is classed as saline and precludes agricultural or potable use.
- Ground water is alkaline with pH – 8.1. This is ideal for trial lixiviant glycine.
- Short term pumping tests demonstrated consistent water flows suitable for ISR
- The host rock is permeable
- This work is all co-funded by the SA Government Accelerated Discovery Grant(ADI) of A$300,000
ALFORD COPPER PROJECTS
The acquisition phase of the low-impact, ANT surveys are now complete and clearly delineate low-velocity, weathered ‘troughs’ that host the oxide copper-gold- REE mineralisation within the Alford Copper Belt
Thor will acquire a further 29% interest in the Alford East Copper Oxide Project, covering portions of EL6255 and EL6529, taking Thor’s interest to 80%
Thor Energy Plc is pleased to provide investors a chance to view the presentation titled “New Green Economy: Uranium Focus”, delivered by Nicole Galloway Warland, Managing Director on the 2nd of November 2023.