The directors of Thor Mining are very pleased to advise of further significant copper and gold intercepts from the recently completed initial diamond drilling program at the Alford East Copper-Gold Project, SA.
An exceptional high grade copper intercept over a wide interval:
• 72.7m @ 1.0% Cu and 0.19g/t Au from 6.3m, including
• 18.2m @ 2.0% Cu and 0.34g/t Au from 15.8m
As announced last week, other significant copper-gold intercepts include:
• 32.9m @ 0.4% Cu and 0.31g/t Au from 81.5m, and
• 5m @ 0.5% Cu and 1.02g/t Au from 102m (previously reported THR:ASX Announcement 25 August 2021)
• 59.9m @ 0.31% Cu from 21.9m (previously reported THR:ASX Announcement 25 August 2021)
• Significant pXRF copper readings (to be confirmed by laboratory assays) including:
• 21AED004 50m @ 0.45% Cu from 6m (pXRF) (Previously reported THR:ASX Announcement 25 August 2021)
• Remaining assays expected over the coming weeks.
ALFORD COPPER PROJECTS
The South Australian Government has approved the first stage of in-ground work on the Kapunda copper In-Situ Recovery (“ISR”) project, South Australia.
A new partnership between Thor Energy and Fleet Space Technologies will accelerate mineral exploration using Fleet’s EXOSHERE BY FLEET® technology