The directors of Thor Mining Plc (“Thor”) (AIM, ASX: THR, OTCQB: THORF) are pleased to announce the completion of the drilling program at the Company’s 100% owned RaggedRange Project, located in Eastern Pilbara, Western Australia.
- Thor drilled 48 reverse circulation (“RC”) holes totalling 3,120m at Ragged Range over the last three weeks.
- Drilling tested both structural and geochemical targets along the Sterling Prospect 13km gold corridor, with 11 drill traverses completed ( Figure 1).
- Drilling targeted interpreted dilational zones associated with faulting and folding along the regional thrust faulted contact between the mafic and ultramafic units.
- The drilling program also included 1 drillhole at the Krona Prospect to test the electromagnetic (“EM”) conductor recently identified beneath the nickel gossan (ASX: THR 17 June 2022). T his hole has been cased in preparation for a Downhole Electromagnetic Survey (DHEM).
- Assays have been expedited to a laboratory in South Australia, with results anticipated in August 2022
RAGGED RANGE PROJECT
The Ragged Range Project covers 92 square kilometres of exploration licences at one of the best addresses for mining exploration in Australia.
Aproximately 40 kms west of Nullagine, in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, the Ragged Range Project area lies on the eastern boundary of the Greatland Gold Panorama project and predominantly comprises of Eastern Pilbara greenstone which is highly prospective for both gold and nickel.
Investor Presentation – PDAC 2023
The directors of Thor Energy Plc are pleased to provide investors a chance to view the presentation titled “Powering The Future”, delivered by Nicole Galloway Warland, Managing Director, at PDAC 2023, the leading mineral exploration and mining convention in Canada.
Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report (October 2022 to December 2022)
There were major advancements in key projects for Thor Energy Plc (AIM, ASX: THR, OTCQB: THORF) during the December quarter.
High-grade Copper and Gold confirmed at Kelly’s NE Prospect
Drilling returns high-grade gold from the silicified altered contact along Kelly’s Ridge.