▪ Copper recoveries of up to 72.2% using a benign environmentally friendly glycine lixiviant – GlyLeach™. This is an excellent result for ISR-style copper recovery.
▪ Four mini-column leach tests (“MCLT’s”) were conducted to give an accurate determination of the leaching performance and the recovery of copper from drill core samples from 21AEDD005, Alford East with actual copper recovered shown in Photo 1.
▪ Alford East’s saline groundwater was used in column testing to replicate potential ISR conditions and provide a more accurate leaching performance. The groundwater had no significant impact on recoveries.
- Modelling of ANT results incorporating Thor’s 3D model and using artificial intelligence to extrapolate controlling structures along the Alford Copper Belt – in progress
- Target generation from the final 3D Model
- Drill preparations and drilling
- REE samples to be submitted to ANSTO for recovery potential from kaolin clays.
- Pump testing and preparations for push/pull connectivity testing, followed by Site Environmental Lixiviant Trial
WATCH: Learn more about how ISR works.
WATCH: Site Environmental Lixiviant Trials are currently underway at the Kapunda Copper ISR Project in South Australia. EnviroCopper’s Leon Faulkner took a moment to explain the aims of the test work.
Private Australian company EnviroCopper Limited is earning up to a 75% equity interest in the Kapunda Copper Project. Thor Energy holds a 30% equity interest in EnviroCopper Limited.
ALFORD COPPER PROJECTS
Thor Energy Plc is pleased to announce a strategic investment by Alligator Energy Limited into EnviroCopper Ltd (“ECL”) to further develop In- Situ Recovery (“ISR”) copper projects. Thor currently holds a 30% equity interest in ECL.
Thor Energy Plc is pleased to announce positive metallurgical copper recovery results, advancing Thor’s In-Situ recovery assessment of the Alford East Copper-REE Project, South Australia.
Thor Energy Plc is pleased to provide investors with a chance to view the presentation slides from the Investor Presentation titled “Alford East: Accelerating Exploration with Fleet Space Technologies”, delivered by MD Nicole Galloway Warland, at the Annual General Meeting on the 29th of November 2023.
Thor Energy Plc is pleased to provide investors with a chance to view the presentation slides from the Investor Presentation titled “New Green Economy: Uranium Focus”, delivered by MD Nicole Galloway Warland, at the Annual General Meeting on the 29th of November 2023.
The acquisition phase of the low-impact, ANT surveys are now complete and clearly delineate low-velocity, weathered ‘troughs’ that host the oxide copper-gold- REE mineralisation within the Alford Copper Belt
Thor will acquire a further 29% interest in the Alford East Copper Oxide Project, covering portions of EL6255 and EL6529, taking Thor’s interest to 80%