- Maiden 2000m drilling program has commenced at the priority Rim Rock, Groundhog and Section 23 prospects within the Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain Projects.
- Drilling will target the prospective ‘Salt Wash’ horizon of sandstone-hosted uranium and vanadium mineralisation at shallow depths (~ 80m) for total drilling up to 2000m.
- Drilling at Rim Rock and Groundhog Prospects is designed to test extensions to high-grade uranium and vanadium mineralisation sampled within and around historic workings of up to 1.25% Uranium (U3O8) and 3.47% Vanadium (V2O5) (THOR ASX, AIM: 21 July 2020).
- A fenceline of drillholes at Section 23 Prospect will be the first holes drilled into this highly prospective area.
- The Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain Prospects are easy to access and close to excellent infrastructure
USA URANIUM - VANADIUM PROJECTS
The shallow RC drilling program is now complete at priority prospects; Section 23, Rim Rock Mine and
Thor Energy Plc is pleased to provide investors a chance to view the presentation titled “New Green Economy: Uranium Focus”, delivered by Nicole Galloway Warland, Managing Director on the 2nd of November 2023.