The directors of Thor Mining Plc (“Thor” or the “Company”) (AIM, ASX: THR, OTCQB: THORF) are pleased to announce a successful capital raise of A$2.65m to fund exploration activities at the Company’s project interests, with particular emphasis on the uranium exploration licences in Colorado and Utah in the United States.
Following this placement, including existing cash and listed investments, the Company’s total liquidity position is now circa A$4.0m (before costs of the capital raise).
The Company will also seek shareholder approval to change the Company’s name to “Thor Energy Plc” at a General Meeting of shareholders expected to be held on 4 January 2023. The proposed name change is intended to reflect the Company’s greater focus on its uranium assets within its portfolio.
- The Company has raised gross proceeds of A$2.65m via a placing of 378,571,429 new ordinary shares and Australian Securities Exchange-listed (“ASX”) CDI’s (“Ordinary Shares”) (the “Placing Shares”) at a price of A$0.007 (0.7 cents) per Ordinary Share (the “Placing”). Applications to participate in the placement were scaled back following strong demand.
- Subject to shareholder approval, all placees will also receive three options for each four Placing Shares subscribed, being a total of 283,928,583 options (the “Placement Options”. All Placement Options are exercisable at $0.009 (0.9 cents) and expire 2 years from issue date.
- Thor intends to apply for the quotation of the options, subject to meeting the ASX’s minimum listing requirements.
- The allotment of the Placing Shares will not be subject to shareholder approval, falling within the Company’s existing shareholder authorities and placement capacity under ASX Listing Rules 7.1 and 7.1A.
- Strong support was received from existing and new shareholders, strengthening the Company’s share register. DealAccess Pty Ltd acted as lead manager for the Placement with support from WH Ireland Limited in the UK.
- Funds raised to be utilised for exploration activities at the Company’s uranium projects in the United States, as well as to progress drilling at the Kelly’s and Krona gold, nickel and lithium prospects in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, as well as for general working capital purposes.
USA URANIUM - VANADIUM PROJECTS
Initial drilling confirms the extensive lateral continuity and high uranium prospectivity of the Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain Projects
The directors of Thor Mining are pleased to announce a successful capital raise of A$2.65m to fund exploration activities at the Company’s project interests, with particular emphasis on the uranium exploration licences in Colorado and Utah in the United States.
Thor Mining (ASX:THR) Non-Executive Director, Mark McGeough, discusses the company’s uranium exploration in the USA at the Broker Briefing and PAC Partners Uranium Forum.