• Field sampling is completed from historical mines around the Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain.
• A total of 21 samples collected include four outcrop samples and 16 samples from historic mining dumps, all of which appear to host uranium and, five outcrop samples which appear to host vanadium.
• Samples have been delivered to the assay laboratory, with results expected to be available later this month.
• Inspection of each of the three project sites have revealed no competing interests or issues likely to prevent future mine development.
• Investigations have revealed that there are no regulatory or environmental issues which would cast doubt on the transaction.
• The mineral claims are all in good standing.
• Project data search has revealed abundant geological and mine production data from
USA URANIUM - VANADIUM PROJECTS
Investor Presentation – PDAC 2023
The directors of Thor Energy Plc are pleased to provide investors a chance to view the presentation titled “Powering The Future”, delivered by Nicole Galloway Warland, Managing Director, at PDAC 2023, the leading mineral exploration and mining convention in Canada.
Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report (October 2022 to December 2022)
There were major advancements in key projects for Thor Energy Plc (AIM, ASX: THR, OTCQB: THORF) during the December quarter.
Uranium Drilling Results, Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain, USA
Initial drilling confirms the extensive lateral continuity and high uranium prospectivity of the Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain Projects