• Field sampling is completed from historical mines around the Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain.
• A total of 21 samples collected include four outcrop samples and 16 samples from historic mining dumps, all of which appear to host uranium and, five outcrop samples which appear to host vanadium.
• Samples have been delivered to the assay laboratory, with results expected to be available later this month.
• Inspection of each of the three project sites have revealed no competing interests or issues likely to prevent future mine development.
• Investigations have revealed that there are no regulatory or environmental issues which would cast doubt on the transaction.
• The mineral claims are all in good standing.
• Project data search has revealed abundant geological and mine production data from
USA URANIUM - VANADIUM PROJECTS
An exploration update on the Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain Projects, located in the uranium-vanadium mining district of the Uravan Mineral Belt, southwest Colorado, USA.
Downhole gamma logging returns up to 6,885ppm (0.69%) eU3O8 uranium along strike of the historic mine working at Groundhog Mine.
Thor Energy Plc is pleased to provide investors with a chance to view the presentation slides from the Investor Presentation titled “Alford East: Accelerating Exploration with Fleet Space Technologies”, delivered by MD Nicole Galloway Warland, at the Annual General Meeting on the 29th of November 2023.