• Field sampling is completed from historical mines around the Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain.
• A total of 21 samples collected include four outcrop samples and 16 samples from historic mining dumps, all of which appear to host uranium and, five outcrop samples which appear to host vanadium.
• Samples have been delivered to the assay laboratory, with results expected to be available later this month.
• Inspection of each of the three project sites have revealed no competing interests or issues likely to prevent future mine development.
• Investigations have revealed that there are no regulatory or environmental issues which would cast doubt on the transaction.
• The mineral claims are all in good standing.
• Project data search has revealed abundant geological and mine production data from
USA URANIUM - VANADIUM PROJECTS
Thor Energy Plc has completed a successful capital raise of AUD$1m to accelerate exploration activities at the Company’s 100% owned uranium assets, located in the historic uranium-vanadium mining district within the Uravan Mineral Belt, in Colorado and Utah, USA