WATCH: Learn more about how Thor Energy (ASX/AIM: THR) is using Ambient Noise Tomography surveys to delineate copper mineralisation at the Alford East Project with this Exploration Update featuring Jason Hodge from Fleet Space Technologies.
▪ The acquisition phase of the low-impact, ANT surveys are now complete at the Alford East copper-gold-REE Project, using EXOSPHERE BY FLEET® technology
▪ Preliminary ANT models clearly delineate low-velocity, weathered ‘troughs’ that host the oxide copper-gold- REE mineralisation within the Alford Copper Belt
▪ Fleet is currently reviewing the ANT data, integrating the ANT results with Thor’s 3D geological model using Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) and Machine Learning (“ML”) and generating an improved geological model for drill targeting extensions to the troughs that host higher-grade oxide copper-gold mineralisation (ASX/AIM: 4 September 23)
2. Target generation from the final 3D Model (November – December 2023)
3. Drill preparations and drilling (Q1 2024)
ALFORD COPPER PROJECTS
The acquisition phase of the low-impact, ANT surveys are now complete and clearly delineate low-velocity, weathered ‘troughs’ that host the oxide copper-gold- REE mineralisation within the Alford Copper Belt
Thor will acquire a further 29% interest in the Alford East Copper Oxide Project, covering portions of EL6255 and EL6529, taking Thor’s interest to 80%
Thor Energy Plc is pleased to provide investors a chance to view the presentation titled “New Green Economy: Uranium Focus”, delivered by Nicole Galloway Warland, Managing Director on the 2nd of November 2023.
Low-impact, ANT surveys are now underway at the Alford East copper-gold Project using EXOSPHERE BY FLEET® technology
The South Australian Government has approved the first stage of in-ground work on the Kapunda copper In-Situ Recovery (“ISR”) project, South Australia.
A new partnership between Thor Energy and Fleet Space Technologies will accelerate mineral exploration using Fleet’s EXOSHERE BY FLEET® technology