The directors of Thor Energy Plc (“Thor”) (AIM, ASX: THR, OTCQB: THORF) are pleased to announce significant uranium drill intercepts at the Company’s 100% owned Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain Projects, located in the historic uranium-vanadium mining district within the Uravan Mineral Belt, southwest Colorado, USA.
• Downhole gamma logging returns up to 3186 ppm (0.32%) eU3O8 uranium at the Rimrock Mine, along strike of historic mined-out areas.
• Significant results above 500ppm (0.05%) eU3O8 (historical cut-off grade in the Uravan Mineral Belt) include:
• 23WBRA011 0.5m @ 3186ppm (0.319 %) eU3O8 from 76.2m
• 23WBRA012 0.6m @ 1710ppm (0.171%) eU3O8 from 63.1m
• 23WBRA013 0.3m @ 1080ppm (0.108%) eU3O8 from 61.3m
• 23WBRA016 0.8m @ 1954ppm (0.2%) eU3O8 from 67.4m
• 16 drillholes are now complete at Rimrock and Section 23 prospects, with uranium mineralisation intercepted
in all drillholes.
• Drilling continuing at Rimrock before moving to Groundhog prospect, with further downhole gamma results anticipated at the end of the program.
Thor Energy Plc is pleased to provide investors a chance to view the presentation titled “New Green Economy: Uranium Focus”, delivered by Nicole Galloway Warland, Managing Director on the 2nd of November 2023.
Thor Energy Plc (AIM, ASX: THR) is pleased to announce the commencement of drilling at the Company’s 100% owned Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain Projects in the USA
Thor Energy Plc has completed a successful capital raise of AUD$1m to accelerate exploration activities at the Company’s 100% owned uranium assets, located in the historic uranium-vanadium mining district within the Uravan Mineral Belt, in Colorado and Utah, USA