• Initial drilling confirms the extensive lateral continuity and high uranium prospectivity of the Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain Projects.
• Key grade intersections include:
• 2.1m @ 0.036% eU3O8 from 85m (22WBRA012A), including 0.3m @ 0.14% eU3O8
• 1.2m @ 0.034% eU3O8 from 78m (22WBRA013), including 0.5m @ 0.5% eU3O8
• 0.3m @ 0.072% eU3O8 from 59.7m (22WBRA014)
• 0.5m @ 0.051% eU3O8 from 102.6m (22WBRA002)
• 0.6m @ 0.021% eU3O8 from 92.4 m (22WBRA011), and
• 0.5m @ 0.03% eU3O8 from 100m
(eU3O8 denotes that the uranium grade has been determined by downhole gamma logging.)
Photo 1: Downhole gamma logging by Jet West
USA URANIUM - VANADIUM PROJECTS
In this Global Mining Review article Nicole Galloway Warland, Managing Director, Thor Energy Plc, explores the current challenges facing nuclear fuel supply, and how the complex combination of supply and demand factors mean that Uranium miners operating in friendly juristictions are certain to benefit.
Detailed airborne magnetic and radiometric surveys have commenced over the Company’s 100% owned uranium and vanadium projects – Wedding Bell, Radium Mountain and Vanadium King, situated within the Uravan Mineral Belt in Colorado and Utah, USA
Watch MD Nicole Galloway Warland presentation about the fascinating world of uranium/vanadium exploration and Thor Energy’s Projects in the Uravan Mineral Belt in the USA, where uranium-vanadium mining has produced over 85 million lbs of U3O8 and 660 million lbs of V2O5 over the past century.