• Initial drilling confirms the extensive lateral continuity and high uranium prospectivity of the Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain Projects.
• Key grade intersections include:
• 2.1m @ 0.036% eU3O8 from 85m (22WBRA012A), including 0.3m @ 0.14% eU3O8
• 1.2m @ 0.034% eU3O8 from 78m (22WBRA013), including 0.5m @ 0.5% eU3O8
• 0.3m @ 0.072% eU3O8 from 59.7m (22WBRA014)
• 0.5m @ 0.051% eU3O8 from 102.6m (22WBRA002)
• 0.6m @ 0.021% eU3O8 from 92.4 m (22WBRA011), and
• 0.5m @ 0.03% eU3O8 from 100m
(eU3O8 denotes that the uranium grade has been determined by downhole gamma logging.)
Photo 1: Downhole gamma logging by Jet West
USA URANIUM - VANADIUM PROJECTS
Investor Presentation – PDAC 2023
The directors of Thor Energy Plc are pleased to provide investors a chance to view the presentation titled “Powering The Future”, delivered by Nicole Galloway Warland, Managing Director, at PDAC 2023, the leading mineral exploration and mining convention in Canada.
Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report (October 2022 to December 2022)
There were major advancements in key projects for Thor Energy Plc (AIM, ASX: THR, OTCQB: THORF) during the December quarter.
Uranium Drilling Results, Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain, USA
Initial drilling confirms the extensive lateral continuity and high uranium prospectivity of the Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain Projects
Strategic Placement Raises $2.65m
The directors of Thor Mining are pleased to announce a successful capital raise of A$2.65m to fund exploration activities at the Company’s project interests, with particular emphasis on the uranium exploration licences in Colorado and Utah in the United States.
Investor Presentation – Broker Briefing (November 2022)
Thor Mining (ASX:THR) Non-Executive Director, Mark McGeough, discusses the company’s uranium exploration in the USA at the Broker Briefing and PAC Partners Uranium Forum.
AGM Presentation (2022)
View Thor Mining AGM Presentation Slides (2022)